For millennia, women have adorned their bodies for the pleasure of men.
Yet, despite the wide array of awe-inspiring lingerie for women, there are no equivalent options for men.
Today, women invest in expensive breath-taking and exquisite lace and silk bras, corsets, knickers, suspenders, stockings and stilettos.
Yet there is a misplaced acceptance, in the throes of passion, men can just whip off their strides to reveal old, grey, scungy, misshapen underwear.
Until now, men's "Good Undies" are Old Faithfuls, yet Old Faithfuls:
- are the same standard design as regular underwear
- use fabrics not dissimilar to regular underwear
- do not accommodate a raised trunk
- restrict men where Mother Nature did not intend
- do not honour the health and freedom of men's trunks in the boudoir
Women and Men deserve for men to have access to high quality underwear that:
- Honours men's need for the Health and Freedom of a raised trunk
- Promotes the importance of Sensuality and Caress
- is Luxurious in Fit, Form and Functionality
LOUIS CHEVALIER ... THE NEW NAME FOR MEN'S LINGERIE